Professional Firms | Investment | Landscape | Builders | Trucking | Hospitality | Manufacturers | Warehousing | Govt. Contractors
OUR UNIQUE APPROACH TO MANAGED SERVICES
inSync Computer Solutions managed services model is unique in our industry. We tailor our services to fit your business needs & use your current technical solutions. We don't host any of your applications, including email, because we feel it is in your best interest to remain independent from us, your MSP.
Our contracts are all inclusive including upgrades, onsite & off hours IT support. We avoid "surprise" invoices by meeting all of your budgetary & business requirements within the scope of a single contract.
Our goal is to have long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with all of our clients. And we accomplish that with honest & transparent business transactions, while protecting & securing your IT environment.
To meet our goal: What we do differently, from our competition, to benefit our clients:
- A high level audit which includes servers, IT security, backups...to understand the strengths & weaknesses in your current environment, & proposals to address concerns.
- TBeing onsite allows our engineers to see problems first-hand that your users are experiencing - to solve technical issues quickly.
- The engineer chosen has a skillset that is closely aligned with your IT environment, & becomes the expert on your IT infrastructure, & helps build valuable relationships with your decision makers & staff.
- Solving desktop support tickets quickly, without escalating tickets to more advanced engineers, saves our clients time, money & frustration, increasing productivity.
- Our IT engineering team is smart, experienced, & excellent problem solvers.
- Upgrading systems only when they are beyond their useful life or for a valid business reason.
- We do not host any services for our clients. We believe it is in your best interest to remain independent from your MSP.
- Avoiding expensive, big ticket mistakes by forecasting the 5 year anticipated expense of our proposed solutions.
- And we do it the old fashioned way by providing personalized service, transparent business practices, excellent technical support, & always keeping our word.
Experience the inSync difference & call us today!
A Trusted IT Partner & Resource for 28 Years.
PERSONALIZING OUR MANAGED SERVICES
TO SUPPORT YOUR UNIQUE BUSINESS
We provide "State of the Union" IT meetings for C-level execs.
We report on the current state of your IT infrastructure, recommend hardware & software upgrades that may be required, as well as projected costs of the upgrades. We explore business problems that may be solved with technology, and discuss additional ways to cut unnecessary repetitive costs to decrease your annual IT overhead.
Our cost versus benefit approach to technology.
Is technology costing more every year? As your IT partner, one of our major roles is to watch your bottom line & avoid costly technical solutions. We have seen some pretty extreme examples of IT companies or internal employees putting their clients/employers at risk financially with Cloud solutions.
One extreme example: A company with 50 employees was being invoiced for over $35,000/month by Cloud providers. No employees were remote. We purchased a cluster solution for $100,000 & migrated all of their data, from 5 different Cloud providers, to their onsite solution saving $2 million over the 5 year life of their server solution.
TAILORED TO MEET YOUR NEEDS
All TECHNOLOGY SUPPORTED
The three tiers of service we provide your business:
1. Proactive IT:
Strategic evaluation, tactical planning & budgeting for technology upgrades that provides flexibility and scalability.
2. Preventative IT:
24/7 cloud-based monitoring solution to immediately identify problems before operations are disrupted.
3. Responsive IT:
Our resource team is there when you need us most. We always answer our telephone & email within minutes so that emergencies can be addressed immediately, either remotely or onsite. But, if we're doing our job right, & we do, there are literally very few emergencies.
OUR TWO SERVICE OPTIONS
Silver Managed Services Package
An Annual Contract
This remote support contract program offers:
Unlimited Remote Support for IT Infrastructure: all hardware software, data...
24/7 Helpdesk Support
24/7 Monitoring & Management
Including Event Logs, Log files, drive space, hardware failures, outages...
Proactive IT Support
Regularly Scheduled Backups
Firewall & Switch Management
Antivirus Protection for Servers & Desktops
Monthly Server & Desktop Security Updates
User Administration & Decommissioning
License & Inventory Management
Purchasing Hardware & Software
The silver package does not cover onsite support which would be billed at our Time & Materials rate. For projects not covered by the contract, such as upgrading servers, we provide a "Do Not Exceed" fixed price quote which caps the maximum amount that can be invoiced but, if it takes less time, then we charge only for the time worked.
There is no charge for travel time & no surcharge on our hourly rate for off-hours IT support.
Gold Managed Services Package
An Annual Contract
Includes all of the services in the Silver Package and:
Unlimited Onsite IT Support
After Hours IT Support
Hardware & Software Upgrades
Includes Desktop & Server Upgrades
The Gold Package is designed to be all inclusive providing value & a consistent monthly fixed price.