Established in 1994, inSync Computer Solutions provides Information Technology Services and Solutions for over 300 clients in Southern California, from Small Businesses to Enterprises. We support various industries ranging from professional services, entertainment, retail, restaurants, manufacturing...
What separates us from our competitors? Our technical team, our integrity, and our business longevity - Over 25 Years.
Our technical team is critical to our success and the services we provide. We employ experienced & talented IT engineers that are easy to work with, have great character, and always put in their best efforts for our clients. Once we find these key individuals that meet our high standards of integrity & talent, we work hard to keep those key engineers on our team for years. And we have engineers that have been with inSync for over 15 years.
And our clients remain with us for years as well. We believe our corporate success is measured in the length of the relationships we have with our clients...and we have clients that have remained with us for over 25 years.
The Successful Candidate:
The successful candidate must love new challenges, being thrust in new IT environments & solving tough technical problems. You must love technology and continue to learn new skills. We reward generously for that key individual.
Our engineers are assigned particular clients based on their technical skills. Their job is to continually manage & maintain their clients' IT infrastructure. To improve upon their existing environment so that the client can operate with secure, robust and redundant systems that are backed up onsite & remotely. Our job is to protect & secure our clients IT assets & data, and to keep their systems up and running 24/7.
We truly believe in the following: Work hard. Play hard. Worry less. We believe in balance in life and not taking advantage of our engineers. Weekend work is the exception, not the rule. We look forward to hearing from you.
• 5+ years of IT experience
• Supported Small & Medium Businesses
• ALL recent versions of MS Windows Server
• LAN/WAN Network Diagnosing/Troubleshooting
• Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, RDP, TCP/IP, VPN, SSLVPN
• Experience with Disaster Recovery Solutions/Business Continuity
• Managing MS Exchange Server & Office 365 hosted solutions
• Upgrading & migrating virtual & physical servers
• Hyper-V management including new implementations
• Networking experience including configuring VLANs
• Experience configuring & supporting managed Layer II/III switches
• Firewall Configuration & IT Security including discovering & resolving vulnerabilities
• Network assessment & documentation with solution recommendations
• Ability to work independently, be self-motived and manage time effectively
• Trustworthy & Honest
• Project management & experience completing network infrastructure rollouts
• Available for after hours, weekly rotations for on-call and maintenance support.
• Linux, VMware, & Citrix Experience a Bonus
Must be able to communicate well. The majority of our IT support is onsite - so a valid drivers license with a good driving record is required.
Normal working hours are 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday but, being in the IT business, there are times when off-hours are required.
Depends on experience
Please send your resume to Karen Bessette - Karenb@insynccomputersolutions.com